Home Instead is looking for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) to care for seniors throughout Somerset and Middlesex Counties.
Immediate openings during the day, evening, weekend and live-in
All applicants must have their New Jersey CHHA Certification
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with ambulation and transfers
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Must be a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) in the state of New Jersey
- Ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift, push and pull 25 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist and reach
- Must have reliable transportation
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Time and 1/2 on holidays
For further questions call
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will be treated throughout their employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or any other protected class status under applicable law. Additional testing for the presence of illegal drugs in your body is required prior to employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Home Care