To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Apple Valley, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CEMEX • Apple Valley, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Reviews and inputs data into system regarding corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, work orders, and other equipment data
- Enters and inputs data into system from requisitions faxed from the field
- Utilizes System to prepare and maintain master parts inventories, and other documentation used for material requisitioning and disbursement, inventory control, production planning, scheduling, and other related fleet maintenance activities
- Examines orders and other documentation for conformance to established criteria regarding materials, parts, and equipment specified, and initiates requests for changes to ensure corrective and preventative maintenance as established by set standards
- Prepares and maintains computerized records systems providing detailed parts information such as complete description, quantities, operational characteristics, functions, and specifications
- May assist in determining adequate parts inventory requirements for internal customers
- May contact vendors in order to order parts
- Compares maintenance reports to verify quality and quantity of merchandise ordered
- Records repair time expended by mechanics
- Handles incoming calls to the maintenance shop
- Must be comfortable working in a maintenance shop environment.
- May occasionally drive company pick-up truck to deliver and pick up parts at other locations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Some exposure to dust, noise, extreme temperature
- General familiarity with fleet or heavy equipment maintenance a plus.
- Proficient in the operation of Windows 97 (Excel and Word) and Lotus Notes.
- Familiar with SAP or other relational data base system preferred.
- Must be available for overtime and occasional weekend work
Cemex is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, physical or mental disability, creed, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or gender expression in the programs or activities which it operates.
Cemex es una institució n EEO/AA (igualdad de oportunidad/acció n afirmativa) y no discrimina en base al sexo, edad, raza, color, religión, discapacidad física o mental, credo, origen nacional, estatus veterano, orientació n sexual, infomació n genética, identidad de género, o expresió n de género en los programas o actividades los cuales opera.
CEMEX is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by under federal, state or local law in the programs or activities which it operates.
CEMEX will consider for employment qualified Applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all local, state and federal laws.
Arizona Smoke-Free Act. CEMEX complies with the State of Arizona’s Smoke-Free Act (Arizona Revised Statutes § 36-601.01). Smoking and/or the use of tobacco or related products is prohibited in and on CEMEX property as well as any building and/or vehicle owned or leased by CEMEX.