To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
North Interstate 35
Denton, TX 76207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Associate- Wash Bay
Rental One • Denton, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Warehouse Associates support Rental One by ensuring our equipment is kept in pristine condition and is safely and efficiently rental-ready. Our Warehouse team is a huge part of how Rental One has become THE trusted name in our industry because we strive for accuracy, dependability, and overall excellence every time.
Do you see yourself as a team player who is methodical, patient, and driven by accuracy? Do you prefer predictability and routine in your role? If so, apply now! You're exactly who we need.
We rent the best equipment in Texas. Period.
Being the best means serving our customers with excellence every day. Our team of rental equipment professionals are committed to providing our customers the best equipment and most reliable service in the industry.
Why work at Rental One? We are a family-owned and operated company with three generations of high-integrity leadership and unmatched experience. That means we not only provide stability and growth, but also genuine concern for our employees in an environment that you can call, “family”.
We believe that good work relies on dependability, integrity, honesty, and teamwork. We are proud of our team members and are always looking for individuals who share our Core Values and want to be part of our story. Being an active part of our story means you will be able to make a personal impact through valued input and innovative customer service in a competitive yet, encouraging environment.
Rental One is proud to offer the following comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive pay PLUS eligibility for annual bonuses for ALL employees
- 100% company-paid employee only medical insurance (dependent options available)
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance, with optional long-term disability
- Company-paid supplemental life insurance, with additional voluntary options
- Optional dental and vision insurance
- Optional accident & critical illness insurance
- Prizes for achieving team goals, such as gift cards, team meals, and team events
- Company-wide community impact projects and teambuilding events to stay connected
- Company-provided, high-quality apparel
- Casual dress environment
- Company-paid financial wellness resources
- 401k retirement plan with matching contributions
- Generous paid vacation and sick days PLUS paid holidays...and so much more!
For application consideration, please complete a brief survey using the following link: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/C7A825Responsibilities
- Greet all customers.
- Check rental contracts to be sure the right equipment goes out.
- Check fluid levels and test operation of equipment before loading.
- Oversee all customers are instructed in the proper and safe use of equipment and demonstrate operation when necessary.
- Maintain open communication with manager.
- Load and unload equipment for customers.
- Secure loaded equipment per company procedure and inspect in transit if necessary.
- Assist with the cleaning and servicing of vehicles and equipment.
- Assist with minor repairs and the painting of equipment.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Keep work station and equipment clean and stocked with service tags and fuel.
- Communicate with management and discuss safety violations.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules and regulations in written or verbal form.
- Comply with government safety requirements and other regulations and security in store.
- Attend department, store and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Nature of the Work:
To ensure proper distribution, return and cleaning of equipment promptly and safely and that grounds are kept mowed, shoveled and clean. The work is typically very physical and demanding, both from strength requirements and the stamina required. May help delivery personnel load and unload delivery vehicles. Will, from time to time, help maintain inventory. Shipping and receiving functions, from light to heavy, are also performed. Janitorial responsibilities, both inside and outside the premises, are also involved.
Must stand for long periods of time. Some work will be indoors with general warehouse conditions, in which some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned. The majority of work is completed outside, with varying weather conditions. This job requires constant interaction with co-workers and with the public. This position requires frequent lifting and a significant degree of walking, bending, pushing and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. May have exposure to chemicals, including but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, kerosene and cleaning solvents. Propane is an obvious hazard, hence a sense of smell is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is preferred but not required.
- Yard service/maintenance experience is a must.
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Must speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must pass company drug screen.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
- Maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers.
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.