To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48033
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT Service Account Specialist
Accident Fund Holdings, Inc • Southfield, MI
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Enables the delivery of a high-quality service to end users and ensures Service Support and Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs. This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires the candidate to establish and manage expectations within the Emerging Markets (EM) Corporate Functions. A Service Account Specialist's role focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services and drives the IT delivery teams to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
- Oversee service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support and VIP Support and ensure they are high performing.
- Partner with IT Delivery teams to ensure efficient Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes are in place, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
- As owner of the escalation process the Service Account Specialist will take EM ownership of major incidents and work closely with and hold accountable the IT delivery teams to ensure quick and effective delivery of IT services.
- Ensure effective communication to stakeholders and ensure IT delivery teams conduct post incident reviews
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Champion Service and Support in projects to ensure minimal impact to services
- Drive IT service delivery review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Ensure that training services are in place to educate staff on how to use meeting room and collaboration technology effectively
Performance and Quality
- Ensure SLAs exist and are clearly understood and monitored
- Ensure proactive approach to continuously improving services through the use and monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting related to IT service performance
- Be an ambassador for EM IT, working across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between department
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.