To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Wide Format Sales Manager
FNAC GSD- FUJIFILM North America Corp Graphics Systems Division • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 2 months ago
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver solutions for workflow, consultative services, remote monitoring, color standardization and G7 implementation, pressroom products, CTP, proofing, digital printing, wide format and more. FUJIFILM also manufactures and distributes Sericol inks and is a leader in the development of UV inks for the screen printing, narrow web, and large format digital printing industries.
We are currently hiring a Wide Format Sales Manager to be located in the remote Ohio, Michigan or Indiana area and would be responsible for selling within OH, IN, KY, MI, parts of Western PA and Western WV.. As a Wide Format Sales Manager you will perform a broad range of sales management functions to identify and evaluate specific account opportunities, develop and execute strategies and plans to penetrate the markets for wide format digital equipment and ink products, and achieve or exceed segment sales and profit objectives for their assigned geographic area. Responsible for developing new business, maintaining and growing business within established accounts in order for the Company to develop a significant share of the highly competitive wide format digital market. Serve as a liaison with marketing, technical, and financial staff in order to collaborate on the Company's strategic and business objectives in the digital area.External US
Additional responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Identify business opportunities within assigned area consistent with business strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement plans and strategies for penetrating and growing profitable sales of digital equipment within the assigned area
- Achievement of assigned yearly sales goals
- Demonstrates an understanding of the key business requirements of their customers and prospects for both current and future business needs.
- Maintains an effective business relationship with key customers and prospects, positioning Fujifilm as a valued business partner, and themselves as a valued business resource, providing solutions that benefit both companies.
- Provide up-to-date information to appropriate management, marketing, and product development staff regarding market trends, developments, and other activity; customer and competitor activity; product development opportunities; and new technology development.
- Maintain Salesforce records, reporting activity in a timely manner and updating data as conditions require.
- Assist in the evaluation of Fujifilm platforms in relation to competitive products. Coordinate and assist in conducting and evaluating field trials.
- Provide direction, coordinate with, and assist Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) and Field Sales Managers (FSMs) in identifying new accounts, prospecting activities, making joint sales calls and presentations, arranging demonstrations, preparation of business proposals, and closing orders.
- Ensure that pricing policies are being followed consistently. Coordinate and monitor discounts and ultimate net pricing of products relative to the competition.
- Provide input and assist in the development and execution of the North American and global business strategies for digital equipment.
- Assist the digital marketing staff in development of marketing materials and promotions and represent the digital segment at trade shows and other promotional events that the company participates in.
- Participates in Industry events, trade shows, and company functions as requested.
- Control territory costs within established budgets levels for T&E, auto, IT, and other areas as determined by the company.
- Perform related duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or High School Diploma/ GED with equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in Graphics/Printing Industry
- 5+ years sales and territory management
- Broad and solid understanding of printing ink products, applications, equipment, technologies, processes, markets, and competition with specific emphasis on wide and grand format digital printing platforms.
- Ability to work as a member of an account team that develops and implements business strategies.
- Ability to interact with and influence various levels of management within the assigned account base.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Ability to travel ~85% - minimal overnights
- Essential communication skills, both written and verbal including solid presentation skills.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate company intranet site, as well as complete various on line forms and required spreadsheets. (deal model, etc….)
- BS. or B.A. degree in business administration, marketing, or other appropriate discipline with 8 to 10 years of industry related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the graphic communication industry, including digital and electronic applications
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgment.
- Ability to work with a high level of integrity and with minimal supervision
Company is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.