This position works closely with the all team members including Project Manager and various Regional and Corporate staff with tool functionalities and reports as needed throughout a program's life cycle. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Ability to read, write and maintain VBA code (Visual Basic for Applications) written primarily for Excel. SQL knowledge a plus.
- In depth understanding of the overall MicroSoft ecosystem, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. This includes parsing data from an Excel workbook into other Office products using VBA.
- Has an understanding of designing and verifying reports using a combination of pivot tables and Excel formulas.
- Ability to creatively think of ways to automate processes and systems, as well as design solutions.
- Liaison with multiple project teams to troubleshoot local database trackers; regional backup support for team database.
- Run weekly/monthly report functions for weekly report decks & hand off for review.
- Monitor monthly goals with weekly progress and distribute to project teams and managers.
- Backup to SR Project Manager for Data Integrity and Reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years equivalent experience
- Flexible - able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work at a high level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Able to work in self-directed environment
- Ability to identify resources to verify information and communicate effectively; identify problems and work out a resolution
- May be required to attend meetings and conference calls with the customer or corporate state to support the efforts of project and market staff management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Full-time 40 hour work week
- Other duties as assigned
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Microsoft Power Point
Visual Basic For Applications