This position works closely with the all team members including Project Manager and various Regional and Corporate staff with tool functionalities and reports as needed throughout a program's life cycle. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Ability to read, write and maintain VBA code (Visual Basic for Applications) written primarily for Excel. SQL knowledge a plus.
- In depth understanding of the overall MicroSoft ecosystem, Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. This includes parsing data from an Excel workbook into other Office products using VBA.
- Has an understanding of designing and verifying reports using a combination of pivot tables and Excel formulas.
- Ability to creatively think of ways to automate processes and systems, as well as design solutions.
- Liaison with multiple project teams to troubleshoot local database trackers; regional backup support for team database.
- Run weekly/monthly report functions for weekly report decks & hand off for review.
- Monitor monthly goals with weekly progress and distribute to project teams and managers.
- Backup to SR Project Manager for Data Integrity and Reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 years equivalent experience
- Flexible - able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work at a high level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Able to work in self-directed environment
- Ability to identify resources to verify information and communicate effectively; identify problems and work out a resolution
- May be required to attend meetings and conference calls with the customer or corporate state to support the efforts of project and market staff management
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills
- Full-time 40 hour work week
- Other duties as assigned
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Perform Statistical Analysis
Provide Analytic Support
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 26512
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Over the course of the last 80 years, MasTec companies have been involved in some of the largest and most complex infrastructure construction projects across the country. Our experience has given us a deep and comprehensive understanding of the markets we serve, as well as the ability to effectively manage people, projects and equipment. It allows us to proactively identify challenges, avoid pitfalls, and overcome obstacles, and to accurately set and meet expectations for schedule and budget.
View the full profile
With offices across the country, a workforce of nearly 12,000 skilled professionals, and an extensive wholly-owned fleet of specialized construction equipment, MasTec has the resources needed to reliably deliver quality work for even the most complicated jobs. Our geographic reach, scalability, and overall financial stability enable us to meet each of our customers' changing needs on a daily basis.
Our focus on innovation colors everything we do, and as we've grown, we've fostered it throughout every level of our organization. We're always looking for ways to increase efficiency within the projects we take on, and within our own organization. We work to stay at the forefront of safety and environmentally responsible construction, and to increase the application of these concepts throughout each and every client project. We strive to find better solutions to the world's needs, as well as safer, more socially conscious ways to meet them both today and in the future.
MasTec & our subsidiaries are currently certified as a Minority-Controlled Company by the National Minority Suppliers Development Council (NMSDC) and as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the California Public Utilities Commission's Supplier Clearinghouse. These certifications allow MasTec to be recognized as a minority contractor throughout the United States and across a range of industries that we serve.