Robert Half Technology is currently working with a client in the Tampa area looking to hire on EIGHT Help Desk professionals for a four month contract. They are looking to have candidates start June 23rd! If you are ready to get back to work and have prior technical experience, please apply to this job posting!
- Windows 7 through 10 and Mac OSX experience
- 1-year professional computing experience.
- Prior technical documentation experience.
- 2 years college experience
- Responsible for providing Level I Service Desk support for hardware, software and end user inquiries via phone, chat, email and in-person interactions.
- Enter and update trouble tickets in the Desktop support database.
- Create documentation on install processes, troubleshooting techniques and specific problem resolution
- Support clinical system software residing on local user PC’s, servers and networked devices.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Help Desk (4 month contract)
for more information.