$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Accounting Manager - West End of Richmond - Competitive salary, bonus, 401K and stock purchase plan!
An expanding Financial Services company has an Accounting Manager position with an immediate availability. In this position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Preferably, you should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a career-building opportunity within a company that recognizes hard work and rewards results as an Accounting Manager. This Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment that is located in the Glen Allen, Virginia area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Deep understanding of statutory reporting
- Month end closings experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in financial reporting
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
Please send resume to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.