To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, NC 27834
- Tonya Langley
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Auditor - Analytical
Kelly Scientific Resources • Greenville, NC
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking a QA Auditor for a temporary contract (8 weeks) in Greenville, NC! This is an office role auditing data for analytical labs. Must be available to start immediately. Key Responsibilities:
- Daily auditing of lab data – analytical review; abbreviated notebook review; 100% document review
- Data includes complex impurities analysis; basic dissolution; raw materials; wet chem; GC, chromatography
Candidates MUST Have:
- GMP experience
- HPLC experience in order to understand the data that’s being reviewed and audited
- Direct QA (analytical auditing) experience
- Associate, Bachelors or Master’s degree with 1-3 years’ experience within an industry environment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review a broad range of Quality documentation, including but not limited to validation protocols, change controls, investigations, deviations, CAPAs, batch records, impact assessments, analytical results, analytical methods and specifications
- Proficient in use of information systems required for QA activities (MasterControl, QAD, SLIM, Empower, etc.)
- Proficient in use of Master Control electronic quality management system (eQMS) for review of deviations, investigations, NCMRs, and CAPA
- Review/approve quality event investigations
- Provide support to internal audit program, as assigned
- Support cleaning verification and validation program, as assigned
- Participate in investigations across the organization, including facilitating root cause analyses (RCA), development of appropriate CAPA, and monitoring for CAPA effectiveness
Apply today for immediately consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.