Kaleidoscope Education Solution (KES) would like to make you a part of its family!
Our Client is looking for Occupational Therapists
in both the East and West Valleys of Phoenix, AZ
who enjoy nurturing positive attitudes and empowering students to achieve academic success and confidence. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide direct OT services
* Complete observations, screenings, and evaluations
* Complete Individual Education Plans (IEP), progress updates, and goal-setting for the upcoming school year
* Consult with and train other staff members providing services
* Attend all parent conferences to explain need for services and assessment results
* Follow all Medicaid billing procedures, including completing and maintaining all required documentation
* Implement screenings and perform evaluations
* Administer tests, procedures and evaluation guidelines
* Communicate with patients to evaluate their levels of speech or language difficulty
* Identify treatment options
* Teach students how to make sounds and improve their voices
* Teach alternative communication methods
* Create and carry out individualized treatment plansREQUIRED SKILLS & EDUCATION
* Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a school-based setting or working with children
* AZ State LicenseADVANTAGES
* Payments processed weekly.
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor. Choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a source of interim referral services for special education and school-based therapy field. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring The professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Occupational Therapist (OT)
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions
Contract Submit AZ
2226 West Northern Avenue, Suite D-207, Phoenix, AZ 85021
About Us: Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is a referral agency for professionals seeking supplemental K12 education marketplace opportunities. Registering with Kaleidoscope Education Solutions is not a guarantee that opportunities will be available and/or located. All professionals contracting through Kaleidoscope Education Solutions are classified and compensated as self-employed independent contractors.