To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- VC Highlands, NV 89521
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Project Manager
IGT • VC Highlands, NV
Posted 23 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and leading enterprise-wide, cross-functional strategic initiatives primarily within IGT's SAP solutions. they will lead a variety of different types of projects including launching new products and services, application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments. Responsibility for other business processes and applications may change as business conditions warrant.
- Leads and executes the full scope of complex assignments / projects / operating processes that involve multiple technology systems.
- Accountable for one or more initiatives including business, operational, and IT deliverables.
- Directly oversees all aspects of the project life cycle and manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Validates financial forecasts and provides on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures.
- Work with business partners to document and evaluate the “as-is” processes and to determine the “to be” business processes.
- Coordinate recommendations for SAP solutions to align and enable business processes within ERP Services technology strategy, standards and processes.
- Coordinate documentation requirements for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, business logic, reports, forms and workflow.
- Coordinate unit and integration testing on our SAP Development and Quality Assurance servers, as needed to ensure high quality solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and coordinate execution of user acceptance testing scenarios.
- Ensure appropriate end-user training.
- Act as liaison and problem solver for SAP application issues.
- Demonstrated experience in collecting, documenting, assimilating, estimating and prioritizing requirements with business input.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and managing testing for Unit Tests and Integration tests, and in facilitating cross functional, end-to-end business process testing via super users.
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering multiple projects (sometimes concurrently) involving cross functional teams. Familiarity with SAP or PMI's project management methodology
- Understanding and experience using multiple SAP modules (required). Exposure to SAP Project Systems good-to-have.
- Exposure/Experience in SAP BPC is nice to have
- Group meeting facilitation skills. Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Project and PowerPoint
- In a medium-to-large company (5000+ employees):
- 5 years' experience in an IT Project Management lead role.
- BA or Masters in Business, Computer Science, MIS or another related field
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Experience with stakeholder management and ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Experience in SAP ECC environment
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.