To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
- Dat Nguyen
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CyberCoders • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Superintendent - Public Work Project
We are a General Contractor with over 20 years of experience within Commercial, Public Works, and Multi-family residential. We are looking to bring in a Superintendent to manage our Public Works projects in the San Francisco Area. This person will supervise all sub-contractors, schedules, safety, while maintaining cost control and complying with local building department and company policies and procedures.
What You Will Be Doing
- Take ownership of timely document control and processing to the owner, project design team, and subcontractors
- Work with owner's third party consultants, schedule owner third party inspections, review, distribute and follow-up of owner third party reports and write-ups
- Prepare, maintain, and provide updates related to project schedule in a timely manner
What You Need for this Position
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes, estimating, budgeting, scheduling, and safety practices & compliance
- Ability to manage personnel, deadlines and goals
- Recent working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Experience with Oracle Contract Management, time-management, and strong organizational skills
What's In It for You
- Award winning organization
- Strong company culture!
Public Works Construction, Public Works Projects experience, Oracle Contract Manager
If you are a good fit for the Superintendent - Public Work Project position, and have a background that includes:
Public Works Construction, Public Works Projects experience, Oracle Contract Manager and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.