Travel Home Health Physical Therapist: $2,647 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Home Health Physical Therapist
for one of the industry leaders in home care! This is an amazing opportunity in beautiful Hayward, CA!
Take advantage of a competitive salary and become a Home Health PT with one of the most well-established and successful healthcare organizations in the U.S!
Looking for a Travel opportunity but this isn???t it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you! Requirements of this Travel Home Health Physical Therapist: ( PT ) Role:
Benefits of this Travel Home Health Physical Therapist: ( PT ) Role:
- At least 1 year of experience in specialty in Home Health
- PT License
Assignment Details for this Travel Home Health Physical Therapist: ( PT ) Role:
- $2,647 Gross Weekly Pay (Non-taxed Stipend Included)
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- Overtime and Loyalty bonuses
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Streamlined on-boarding process
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years??? success in the industry
Interested in being Considered?
- Guaranteed Hours: 40-hour schedule
- 13-week contract
If you are seeking a Travel opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Ryleigh Hill at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to PT Home Health Therapy/Rehabilitation Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.