To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Support
Community Options, Inc. • Princeton, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are:
Community Options, Inc. is a Non-Profit company which develops residential and employment supports for with people severe disabilities, utilizing technology and training. We recognize that people with the most severe disabilities need environments, equipment, clinical and staff support that are tailored to their very specific needs.
We are seeking a Full-Time Help Desk professional who has a patient and stable work style. The job demands a cooperative, agreeable and sympathetic listener who gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them.
A customer service, team-oriented focus is of utmost importance.The job requires close attention to the details of work, handling with better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to the quality of the work.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide prompt, courteous support company wide, in person or via phone or email
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software issues primarily in a Windows environment
- Receive and document all inbound tickets, emails, phone calls, and in-person request for IT services
- Travel to local offices to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Document, track and monitor technical problems and solutions
- Prepare activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Administer help desk software
What Experience/Skills You Have:
- At least 1 year of previous Help Desk or related experience required.
- Proficiency in switching, routing, AD, Network Administrator, Systems Administrator, Office365,IE, FireFox, Eset NOD32, Antispyware/ Antimalware, Computer Hardware.
- Experience supporting Android and IPhone a plus.
- Working knowledge of Juniper Router (VPN) a plus.
- Experience working with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 administration, including DNS/DHCP/VMWare 6.0/Windows 7
- Experience working with LAN administration in multiple offices
- Ability to understand technical/complicated items and explain them to others with less technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Understanding of best security practices and continual updating of knowledge base.
- A Bachelor's degree in related field or certification from a technical institute is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- A Company Phone
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options.
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer.