To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL 35203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Public Audit Senior
Staff Financial Group • Birmingham, AL
Posted 21 days ago
Audit Senior - Birmingham, AL
We are seeking a high-energy audit senior that will act as the liaison between partners, clients and staff members. They will be responsible for planning and managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements simultaneously. As manager you will supervise staff and coordinate engagement workflow and progress. You will be responsible for managing staff time and engagement budgets, as well as reviewing work papers and financial statements of those you supervise. The manager helps to coach and train staff members, as well as, begins to develop relationships with referral sources and potential future clients. Travel typically ranges from 10-20%.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Accounting required
- CPA certified
- Recent public accounting experience, with a total of at least 4* years*
- In depth understanding of audit principles, practices and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of FASB standards, GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and Word
- Customer service oriented with ability to interact at all levels of staff
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team focused environment
- Ability to delegate work to others
- Strong organization and detail orientation skills
- Excellent time management skills