KENS 5, the TEGNA station in beautiful San Antonio, TX is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning team. The successful candidate will work hand in hand with the Marketing Director and marketing team members to help the team achieve their goals in a smart, organized fashion.
In addition, strong social media skills are preferred. In this role, you will work with our team to carry out our marketing objectives in the social space.
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Daily strategic placement of marketing messages on station's master control logs
- Scheduling and communication plans for various marketing initiatives
- Set up of station on-site activation's
- Coordination of the station's tour program
- Evaluating PSA's submitted to station and tagging selected PSA's utilizing Adobe Premiere
- Act as an ambassador for the KENS 5 brand
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other related programs
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software is welcomed
- Exquisite communication and people skills
- High School diploma; BS in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 49 television stations and two radio stations in 41 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Social Media Marketing