This position is located in South Milwaukee, WI
3rd Shift B: 10PM to 7AM (Sunday - Thursday)
Pay Rate: $18.00/Hr
Type: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Available Positions: 42
Indemand Services is a Retail Service Organization (RSO) that specializes in providing services such as product merchandising, store fixture installation, and signage installation. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on projects ranging from new stores and remodel to nationwide rollouts and regionalized resets. Indemand is currently hiring Retail Merchandisers/Installers to join our team!
Video of our Team in action: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Merchandiser/Stocker (Full-time)
What you will be doing:
As a Retail Merchandiser/Installer, you will assist your team in performing general merchandising, which involves carefully reading instructions (Plan-O-Gram “POG/MOD”) and then following those instructions to ensure product presentation matches the client standards. The process of setting POG/MOD include tasks such as removing old store fixtures, installing new store fixtures, adjusting shelves/pegs, moving product from one area of the store to another, application of labels/price tags and general cleaning of the work area. Attention to detail and a positive attitude are a MUST!
- You exude a positive attitude and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- General math and problem-solving skills.
- Read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations (POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Reliable transportation to all project locations.
- Own and demonstrate safe usage of basic tools including screwdrivers, open-end wrenches, pliers, tape measure, and level.
- Must own OSHA certified safety toe shoes.
- Must be able to bend, walk/stand for 8 hours or more and lift 50lbs.
- Depending on the Client, shifts could range from Days, Swing, and/or Nights.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in big-box retail associate experience specifically within single or multiple store departments.
- 1 year of experience in working with store remodels or new store setup teams.
- 1 year of experience stocking shelves and/or processing freight within a retail/grocery store.
- Ability to travel extensively within a Nationwide or regional footprint.
- You are dedicated to supporting a safe working environment.
- You understand the value of teamwork, exude a positive attitude, and sustain contagious energy throughout the entire shift.
- You lead by example with the grace of authority, maintaining respect, dignity, and compassion for everyone.
- You are always learning! You are proactive in seeking out education, training, growing your perspective, and take pride in your work.
- You love checklists. You like to stay busy, balance priorities, and utilize your organizational skills.
- You understand retail is an ever-changing industry and remain flexible.
More info about InDemand Hiring: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Merchandiser/Stocker (Full-time)
Similar Job Titles: stocker, customer care, guest service, customer service, inventory, clerk, leader, retail, store, associate, team member, floor associate, greeter, merchandiser, merchandising, janitor, maintenance, custodian
Attention To Detail