Sr Energy Engineer / Project Developer - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life Balance!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony Barhoum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are industry leading Engineering Firm providing engineering leadership and innovative solutions for complex building, energy, and utility projects. From enhanced patient outcomes to climate-sensitive energy supply, we deliver high-performance engineered systems that positively impact society and help improve the world. We serve our clients and support our employees with integrity and humility, displaying project leadership excellence unique to our Firm. We develop creative and effective solutions to meet our employee’s and clients’ needs, creating a culture that acknowledges achievements and encourages professional development while providing challenging project work and career Advancement. With over 20 locations nationwide, our Team is committed to nurturing a culture of inclusion by building a diverse team and investing in equity across our organization. We believe diverse teams lead to better ideas, greater innovation, and more success in our careers, and with our clients. Our goal is to provide an equal representation of varying perspectives in decision-making positions at all levels of our organization, actively working to meet the needs of our candidates and team members.
If you are an experienced Mechanical Energy Engineer, then please apply!Why join us?
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Sr Energy Engineer / Building Performance Leader – NYC
We are seeking a Mechanical Energy Engineer with Energy Audit experience and Systems Integration knowledge who can develop creative solutions and cost saving measures. Successful candidates will Lead development of Energy Savings Strategies. Commissioning and Controls Systems experience is a plus. Commercial and Industrial Projects. Knowledge of NY Power Authority preferred.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Lead development of energy savings strategies and calculations.
- Seeking an engineer with MEP systems knowledge who can develop creative solutions and cost saving measures.
- Identify energy related design issues related to energy engineering, energy management, or sustainable design.
- ASHREA Level III Energy Audits, Benchmarking, and retro-commissioning for existing buildings.
- Conduct energy audits to evaluate energy use and to identify energy conservation measures, cost, and CO2 emissions reduction.
- Monitor and analyze energy consumption.
- Inspect or monitor energy systems, including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) or lighting systems to determine energy use or potential energy savings.
- Advise clients or colleagues on topics such as climate control systems, energy modeling, data logging, sustainable design, or energy auditing.
- Constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency, and operations.
- Lead communication with building owners, developers, architects, engineers, and contractors.
- PE License, CEM, LEED AP
- Control System, BAS, Systems Integration
- Remote Monitoring Systems
We can offer you the opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the way Engineering firms treat their employees! Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life balance at a premium best in class firm!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Air Pollutions
- Certified In Exhibition Management (Cem)