We are excited to welcome several dynamic Technical Support Representatives to our Addison office. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Why is the role open? We're growing by leaps and bounds through numerous acquisitions and our recent successful IPO. Our rare and diverse culture nurtures and supports personal and professional growth, facilitating internal promotion. Our substantial growth and internal promotions have allowed us the opportunity to add exceptional talent to our team!
The goal of the role: Our Technical Support Representatives work diligently to assist customers with terminal / software issues as it relates to their ability to accept credit card payments at their place of business. This role is a great fit for those with technical inclination and abilities.
What will you be doing?
- Field and assess technical support phone calls from business owners and or software vendors
- Utilize support resources to establish a workflow to remediate the situation
- Provide detailed notes on each call / situation and execute a request to your superior when a call needs to be escalated to higher level support
- Schedule and maintain support appointments
- Engage in support initiatives when requested
- Research and evaluate merchant batch and transaction logs for discrepancies
- Conference in Software Vendors for additional support on third party products and services
- Manage workload from a Queue based ticket system
- Log hardware RMA requests and ensure billing / invoicing policies are followed
- Backup support for Customer Service
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- High School or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of technical support, preferably in the credit card industry, or other service related industry
- Knowledge of electronic payment processing (Visa/MasterCard/AMEX/Discover) and related regulations a plus
- Demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times
- Strong problem solving skills with technical troubleshooting ability
- Good data entry skills and ability to navigate among multiple systems
- Attention to detail in processing information
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent professional, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Competent in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office). Ability to apply this competency to internal systems
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Complex Problem Solving