At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customersâ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Weâre looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youâll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Contact Center Team Manager is responsible for leading approximately 15 â 20 team members that receive incoming contact through the phone with the objective of providing best in class service.
This position will be part of the consumer group who provides service for online and consumer products and services.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Mentor and develop team members to achieve excellent results
- Develops coaching plans that incorporate observations and key performance indicators
- Proactively engage team members to communicate and support adherence to policies, processes and procedures
- Partners closely with management team to make recommendations to optimize service levels
- Provides guidance and resources to assist team members in resolving routine and complex issues
- Collaborates effectively with various business lines to provide timely resolution
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
HOURS: Tuesday through Saturday 1:30pm to 10:00pm shiftRequired Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or solving customer problems
- 1+ year of supervisory or coaching experience
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex customer issues
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to handle information professionally and confidentially
- Ability to motivate and provide performance feedback, in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Experience recognizing service opportunities and providing exceptional customer satisfaction
- Experience maintaining employee performance improvement using constructive coaching
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Experience leading a support function in a professional environment
- Adaptable and flexible coaching style which takes into account the needs and learning styles of a diverse team
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
AL-Homewood: 220 Wildwood Pkwy - Homewood, ALDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Customer Relationship Management