To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rome, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative 1
BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, LLC • Rome, NY
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
BARTELL MACHINERY SYSTEMS, L.L.C. is a global leader in providing highly-engineered industrial manufacturing equipment for the Tire & Rubber, Oil & Gas, and Wire & Cable industries with a commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. Our highly skilled and diverse professionals possess generations of industry knowledge, making Bartell a recognized leader with over 8,000 systems in operation worldwide. Bartell offers full-time opportunities, co-ops and internships. Many of our employees have launched life-long careers and you too can be a part of a global company that works together on some of the world’s largest and unique industrial equipment. Opportunities for career progression within the many divisions of this company are outstanding if you are ready to take the challenge.
This position is a member of the Sales /Marketing Department. The Customer Service Representative I will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and is responsible for assisting customers and Replacement Parts Group (RPG) parts sales, primarily inside sales.
• Interface with customers via phone, e-mail and internet. To place and input orders and quotes. (Internal Sales)
- Answer all customer inquiries using available information and resources
- Input Orders
- Quote items as requested
- Notify customers of delivery or pricing discrepancies
- Follow-up to turn quotes to orders
• Assist customers with specific needs regarding order placement and/or follow up
- Determines part number and/or components required
- Review order status changes with customer
- Expedite orders as requested by customer
- Maintain Open Order Report on a weekly basis
• Assist Engineering, Purchasing, Accounting, Production Control, Technical Support and Service, Sales and Engineering as required.
- Provide accurate data as requested by various departments regarding customer request and quotes
- Provide/maintain sales figures
•Maintain system pricing structures
- As required, review and modify (as required) pricing structures and identify problem areas to appropriate department
- Adjust pricing as required with approval of immediate supervisor.
- Maintain blanket orders
- Maintain custom price books
•Maintain customer database
- Maintain customer information database as required for customer service
•Maintain order and quote files along with customer correspondence
- Maintain files in neat and orderly manner
•Assign serial numbers for tooling
- Assign serial numbers for tooling purchased via RPG
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Zero to two year’s experience in job related position preferred
Skills & Relevant Work Experience
- ERP, SAP or MRP System Knowledge
- Attention to detail
- MS Suite
- Strong Excel
- Customer Service Skills
- Basic sales experience
- Basic knowledge of drawing schematics
- Ability to manage multiple tasks throughout the day
- Ability to communicate and deal (verbally and writing) with all types of customers
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Interested applicants should go to www.bartellmachinery.com/careers to apply.
6321 Elmer Hill Rd., Rome, NY 13440 ● www.bartellmachinery.com●315-336-7600