To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Holly Springs, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineer II - 2nd Shift
Experis • Holly Springs, NC
Posted 4 days ago
Experis Engineering is hiring an Engineer II. The Engineer II will provide engineering support for on-going manufacturing operations. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the design, procurement, installation and start-up of plant and/or automated systems.
The Engineer II will have the opportunity to:
- Learn Filling/Packing/Formulation
- Support some small change control
- Help create job aids for troubleshooting Automation/Maintenance
- Provides technical review of design documents for assigned systems
- Perform engineering tasks for the design, procurement, fabrication and/or commissioning phases associated with standard or custom systems
- Independently lead small, engineering projects and change controls including concept, funding requests, and approvals
- Independently perform start-up and commissioning activities on assigned systems
- Troubleshoot complex equipment and/or automation related issues and develops sound engineering solutions to address identified problems for assigned systems
- Recommend and implements performance and reliability improvements for assigned systems
- Lead complex deviation (DR) investigations to adequately identify root cause and implement appropriate corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) to prevent reoccurrence.
- Track key short-term results and processes to assess personal success, identifying improvements and taking corrective actions when necessary
- Demonstrates self-awareness when conflict arises, knowing when the support of a third party or a superior is necessary
The ideal Engineer II required qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum 3+ years related industry experience required OR equivalent, including 1+ year(s) experience in pharmaceutical/biotech operations
- Design experience or owners experience with automation or process systems
- Technical expertise in multiple systems/unit operations
- Experience in programming DeltaV, Allen-Bradley and/or Siemens automation systems for automation specific roles
- GMP background
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)