We are currently looking for an Accounts Payable Coordinator for a fantastic company in the Downtown Orlando area! Looking for someone who has come from the Engineering or Manufacturing industries.
This is a full time opportunity paying up to $50,000.
• Enters/Receives/Codes such items as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into the financial system.
• Handles all vendor correspondence via phone or email.
• Audits and process credit card bills
• Attaches the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation (Process 3 way P.O. matching invoices)
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
• Prepares batch check runs and check requests. Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
• Assists with weekly/monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
• Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
• Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
• Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
• Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
• 1099 maintenance, vendor and sub maintenance.
• Prepare approve to pay listing for management to decide payment priorities.
• Communicate with vendors to update, keep and resolve information.
• Monthly close out invoices and prepare accrual listing for unbilled items.
• Daily and weekly recurring bills from web sites/reconciles cash on a daily bases
• Familiar with invoice coding/costing/post dates and cut off for month end process
•3 years of Accounts Payable experience
•Cost Accounting experience highly preferred
If you meet the requirements for this Human Resources role, apply today! Qualified candidates will be contacted quickly. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.