To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milwaukee, WI 53207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Delivery Rep - Cylinder Driver - (10342)
Amerigas • Milwaukee, WI
Posted 11 days ago
AmeriGas Propane is the nation's largest propane distributor, serving over two million residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural and motor fuel propane customers in all 50 states. Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is listed on the New York stock exchange [NYSE: APU]. For more information visit our website at www.amerigas.com
TO APPLY, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE AND CLICK THE 'Submit Your Resume/CV To This Job' BUTTON.
We offer, excellent health benefits, 401(K) with company match, bonus potential, annual performance review, local route/territory, paid time off including company holidays, uniforms, propane discount, career advancement, tuition reimbursement and much more.
The Delivery Representative - Cylinder is a key point of contact for customers. They are dedicated and responsible people that can excel in a fast paced work environment and possess exceptional people skills. The Delivery Rep is assigned to a large cylinder truck and delivers cylinders of various sizes and picks up empty cylinders. Cylinders are delivered to primarily industrial customers on a flat bed truck that may be equipped with a lift gate to assist with loading and unloading cylinders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs all daily functions in a safe manner by adhering to all federal and state codes and regulations, in addition to all Safety and Operations Policies and Procedures; utilizing all Personal Protective Equipment
• Exceeds customer expectations and sustains high levels of customer satisfaction ; seeks customer feedback and ensures their needs have been fully met
• Completes all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
• At least 21 years old with a valid CDL with HazMat and Tanker endorsements.
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
• Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Employment is contingent upon the completion and our evaluation of a drug screening test and a criminal background check in accordance with company policies and applicable laws and regulations. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.