Are you a new real estate agent looking to grow your skills, or an experienced agent wanting more flexibility? Our Associate Agent role lets you work with customers on your schedule and make money in real estate without closing a transaction.
Apply today and you could be earning money in less than 14 days!
* Show homes, host open houses, attend inspections
* Set your own hours and control your workload
* Get plenty of customers, especially on weekends
* No sales pressure, contracts, or closings
* Work remotely out in the field - no office visits required
* Free, optional educational services to grow your skills
As an independent contractor, you'll earn a flat-rate payment per field event. See pay for your area.
* Real estate license in the state where you'll work
* Smartphone, laptop, and GPS, or the willingness to get them
* Willingness to join the local MLS and Realtor Association
* Reliable mode of transportation
Need a license? Learn how to get one.
Submit a quick application, and we'll invite you to interview via video if we have an opening in your area. If we don't, we'll keep your info and reach out when new opportunities become available.
We also offer full-time agent roles with benefits, a salary, and all expenses paid. Find out more.
Our mission is to redefine real estate in the consumer's favor. As a full-service brokerage and #1 nationwide brokerage site in the US, we combine our own technology and real estate agents to make buying or selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe real estate can be better-for customers, for agents, for everyone.
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce, customers and third parties, Redfin conducts background screening for this role. All screening is conducted consistent with applicable law, and Redfin encourages applications from, and fully considers, qualified applicants with criminal record histories.
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Contract Management