To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Joliet, IL
- John Trahey
- Phone: 7082636563
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Joliet, IL
Posted 1 month ago
* Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pneumatic tools, motors, production machines, and equipment using testing instruments, hand and power tools and precision-measuring instruments.
* Ability to align machinery and ensure machine is level and aligned correctly down to 1/1000th of an inch tolerance
* Troubleshoots electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems to determine cause of failures and recommends solutions for repair
* Installs functional and structural parts in devices or equipment for safe, efficient operations
* Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment as scheduled
* May operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metals parts.
* May fabricate and repair counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden or metal structures.
* Maintains cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools and fixtures
* Monitors, coordinates and evaluates outside contractor repair including supporting vendor selection and identification.
* Equipment that will be worked on:
Small motors (480v), pumps, overhead cranes, hydraulic systems, chrome plating systems, grinders, polishers, gearboxes
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.