RN Staff (Pool) Endoscopy dept. at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, 1st shift, req10536
Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital will take your skills and capabilities further with the latest tools and resources, as well as leading-edge technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Here, we have built a reputation around solving complex challenges, hiring the best professionals and staff to lead our patients toward the best outcomes.
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is currently seeking an RN Staff who will administer bedside care to patients in an ambulatory setting.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing. Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing education.
- Maintains current Florida RN license, and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification are required.
- ACLS certification for adult critical care areas. PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). (See unit specific requirements for specialty certification).
- Two years of acute care RN hospital experience may be required. Must meet unit specific performance competencies.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) assesses patients’ needs when developing an individualized plan of care for each patient.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on his or her assigned unit.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the patient’s status and interprets the necessary information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- The RN prescribes, delegates, coordinates and documents patient care in a knowledgeable, skillful and consistent manner. This includes but is not limited to: patient assessment, education, medication administration, treatments and patient safety.
- The RN communicates appropriate information regarding patient condition or unit concerns to other health care team members.
Please send applications to: [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Registered Nurse Certified
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Basic Life Support