You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Parts Sales
New Life is a division of Hinton Transportation Investments Inc. (HTI). HTI is actively seeking hard-working and growth-oriented individuals that are excited to advance their careers. HTI is a family-owned business with values centered around humility, consistency, and passion. With continuous growth and expansion nationwide, the company is eager to add new, talented individuals to the team!
New Life is the leading choice for aftermarket heavy duty truck and trailer parts. We are looking for individuals with heavy-duty expertise and unrivaled customer service! The Outside Sales position is a Mid-Level Sales opportunity and is responsible for building, establishing, and maintaining customer relationship to grow sales, gross profit margin, and overall profitability. For the right individual, this role will lead to growth within the company with future opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maximize sales and gross profit
- Acquire new customers and establish new accounts
- Analyze customer needs for additional sales opportunities; ensure problems are solved by creating mutual value
- Maintain an on-going liaison between Road Equipment Parts Center and its customers
- Ensure sales goals are met – or exceeded!
- Maintain technical/product knowledge
- Perform simple mathematics and utilize a ruler / tape measurer
- High School Diploma (or GED / High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Proven sales record
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Management
- 2+ years' experience in outside sales
- Knowledge/experience with heavy-duty parts
- Experience with CRM and other sales force automation tools
- Affordable Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death/Long Term Disability – Company Paid
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match!
- PTO after 30 days
- Paid Holidays after 30 days
- Parental Leave after 6 Months of Hire
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
***Employees are eligible for benefits the 1st of the month following 60 days***
Why work for HTI?
Hinton Transportation Investments is an industry leader in heavy duty truck and trailer parts sales. The organization has over 20 locations nationwide and globally. Hinton prides itself on internal upward mobility!
Hinton Transportation Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran or military discharge status, marital status, ancestry, or any other legally protected category.
- Business Management
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Service
- Gross Profit
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g34nbvx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.