PageGroup is looking for hard-working, motivated and team-oriented sales professionals who want to grow and develop with a company that is an industry leader.
PageGroup is an elite global recruitment agency with more than 7,000 employees in 36 countries. We have achieved a high level of success through underpinning a 'people first' culture worldwide.
We have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do, it's what sets us apart.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. Our global presence allows us to provide excellent career advancement potential. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
The Sales Consultant will identify, develop and maintain professional partnerships with clients, acting as an intermediary, identifying and sourcing most qualified candidates to grow their business. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Sourcing and screening potential candidates, utilizing multiple resources
- Generating new leads, developing new client relationships, and negotiating commercial terms of business and rates
- Maintaining client relationships and assisting them to grow their business by delivering the best hiring solutions
- Managing the sales and recruitment process from candidate introduction through offer acceptance
As an industry leader, we are able to hire the best and brightest professionals. The successful Sales Consultant will have:
- Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a Sales, Marketing, Business Development and/or Recruiting role
- High energy, strong verbal and written communication communication skills
Compensation and benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped quarterly bonuses
- 20 days vacation, 11 paid holidays, 5 sick days
- Insurance plan (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K plan with company match
- All expense paid quarterly trips for top performers
- Additional office / team based incentives