PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, in Fort Worth, TX.
- Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, systems, and networks.
- Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- The applicant will be focused on the electrical wiring and harness installation design and development.
- Duties include interpreting wiring diagrams to produce harness installation design models and drawings, resolving physical harness integration issues within the instrumentation system, validating/interpreting/troubleshooting/resolving any wire harness routing related issues, and performing technical checks to ensure harness routing meets LM Aero specifications.
- Candidate will be part of a team effort to develop wiring from design to installation, to include liaising between Instrumentation Wiring Design and Production/Manufacturing to ensure wiring requirements flow from design to installation are processed in accordance to LM Aero Specifications.
- Instrumentation drawings experience a plus.
• CATIA V5 experience
• Experience with Harness Routing
• Experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings & process specifications
• Experience with tooling, machining or fabrication
Active Secret clearance REQUIRED to start.
- • Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Manufacturing Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- • Assembly/Build Floor support experience
- • Problem Solving Skills - Demonstrated ability to drive issues to closure and develop workaround plans or corrective action plans
- • Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with internal and cross functional teams, Production, IT, Facilities, Planning and Engineering
- • Robust MS Office skill set
- • Experience with lean manufacturing and process improvement
- • Experience defining/selecting equipment requirements to support Engineering build requirements
- • Manufacturing experience in metallic, non-metallic, electrical, assembly and installations
Must Have Skills:
- 1. CATIA V5
- 2. Harness Routing experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mechanical Engineer $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Wiring Diagram