Schedule: Mon-Fri, 9:00am-5:00pm
Salary: $21.39 / hour
The ACCS Outreach Worker promotes the full integration and functioning of adults with psychiatric conditions needed to live successfully in the community by working towards life goals. Working alongside a Team LPHA Clinician, ACCS Outreach Worker provides evidenced-based and best practice services and supports to Person Served in the community, in a Group Living Environment or Supported Independent Environment.
In this role you will work with each Person Served to build life skills in the areas of activities of daily living, medication administration, symptom reduction, health and wellbeing, employment, school, socialization, and recreation.
Response to Covid-19
Our response to promote safety during the coronavirus includes:
* Hiring process conducted via virtual and phone interviews
* Virtual New Employee Orientation
* Increased sanitation measures in all programs and group homes
* PPE provided to all positions working closely with others
We are committed to you! We offer great training, great benefits, career growth and job security!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for employees working 30 hours or more
* 15 days of Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, 10 Sick Days and 3 Personal Days per year (for employees scheduled for 20 hours or more)
* Education Assistance and Tuition Remission Programs as well as innovative Student Loan Payment Programs. Employment with Vinfen counts toward your Public Student Loan Forgiveness eligibility
* Professional Development programs including year-round online training courses and opportunities to earn CEUs
* Retirement savings programs, including a fully funded, employer sponsored retirement plan and an employee funded 403 (b) plan
* Company paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Voluntary Term, Whole Life, Accident and Critical Care Insurance
* Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent care)
* $500 -- $1,000+ Employee Referral Bonuses with no annual cap!
* Other generous benefits including discounted memberships, access to wellness programs and more!
Founded in 1977, for over 40 years Vinfen has been a leading nonprofit human services organization that "transforms lives" by building the capacity of individuals, families, organizations and communities to learn, thrive and achieve their goals. Vinfen supports thousands of adolescents and adults with psychiatric, developmental and behavioral disabilities at more than 200 sites with over 3,000 employees in eastern Massachusetts and Connecticut. www.vinfen.org/careers
My Vinfen. My Community. My Job.
Vinfen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: ACCSOW, outreach worker, social worker, mental health, psychology, human services, employment services, education services, outreach
Vaccine Mandate Policy
In accordance with federal mandates, all new employees, interns, and volunteers within Vinfen's Massachusetts programs will be required to be fully vaccinated (14 days beyond last shot of Pfizer or Moderna or 14 days beyond receiving a Johnson and Johnson vaccine), or have received the first shot in a two-dose vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) with an appointment scheduled for the second dose. A 2nd dose must be received within six weeks of hire and the first shot prior to New Employee Orientation or have an approved exemption for medical or religious reasons by the first day of employment with Vinfen.
* High School Diploma or equivalent is required; Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology or a related field is preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of experience working with adults with psychiatric conditions.
* Must have access to an operational and insured vehicle and be willing to use it to transport Person Served.
* Preference given to bilingual/bicultural applicants and applicants with lived experience of psychiatric conditions.
* All candidates for this position must be a least 21 years of age and be able to pass a CORI, driving record, reference,
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- People Services
- Phone Interviews