Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
OfficeTeam has a great opportunity available for temporary to full time position. Our premier client in the Radnor Area is in search of a Human Resources Coordinator. The primary role of the Human Resources Coordinator is overall responsibility for administering all human resource functions including payroll, benefits, recruiting, training, job performance and legal compliance.
• Coordinate interviews with potential candidates
• Conducts new-full-time orientation
• Share benefit information with new-hires
• Design and conducts annual employee performance reviews
• Coordinate with management and counsel employees regarding disciplinary issues, employee development and trainings
• Maintain reports and employee onboarding documents
• Coordinate company events and parties
• Identify legal requirements, ensuring the company is compliant
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Proficient with Google Applications
• 2-3 years experience
• Great organization and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to expand your experience in the HR Field. Feel this Human Resources Coordinator position is a great fit for you? Give us a call at
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Coordinator.
Employee Performance Management