A global leader in mapping and location data who is one of the key players in the autonomous vehicles space is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with PeopleSoft experience. As one of the largest tech companies in the city of Chicago they provide data, analytics, and platform services to enterprise level clients. They have built one of the largest high definition and mapping location platforms in the world and utilize this network to move goods and people more efficiently than ever.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for providing coordination and coaching for globally located purchasing coordinators, as well as, lead the global requisition through pay process to certify the accuracy of information entered. Some of the key elements of the role include incorporating lean practices, identifying opportunity for automation, and directly supporting strategic sourcing, legal, finance, accounts payable, and information technology teams. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role (EX: sourcing, procurement operations/consulting, or Corporate auditing/improvement)
- Strong understanding of Invoicing and PS skills in purchasing
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, operations, supply chain management, finance, or related fields
- Professional experience in PeopleSoft ERP with a focus on eProcurement
- Experience gathering data, performing analyses, and generating high quality outputs
- Highly Experienced in MS Excel
- SQL experience, PS query experience, manipulating large disparate data sets into single models, etc.
- An understanding of IT controls, experience with relational database management, PS security (a plus)
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow, Jira, and Tableau
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and continually re-prioritize
- Demonstrated ability to learn new applications quickly
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential material
- PeopleSoft ERP, MS Excel, Jira, ServiceNow, SQL, PS Query
- Directly supports and interacts with Strategic Sourcing, Legal, Finance, Accounts Payable, Information Technology teams.
- Support special projects including but not limited to compliance/audit, data analysis, and department level purchasing related activities.
- Ensure purchase requisitions, purchase orders, vendor profile management is processed in compliance with policies which will require a deep understanding of contracting, legal, and accounts payable best practices
- Competitive Pay: 68-78.50/HR
- Contract Duration: 11 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.