Compensation (Range): $25 - $30 / hour
If you are an experienced Financial Analyst looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Financial Analyst. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Financial Analyst will include:
- The role will be responsible for financial analysis, budgeting, and reporting support to the Customer Delivery Carolinas Central Zone.
- This position works closely with the zone management team to analyze and report variances, trends, and plans and will engage with employees throughout the zone as necessary.
- Monthly and year to date analysis including review of time entry by craft employees, review of results to ensure correct charging, preparation of accrual and correcting journal entries, and preparation of reports and variance explanations for discussion with zone management team.
- The role will be point of contact with zone employees for financial and charging guidance and will provide support for zone meetings, ad hoc requests, and special projects as needed.
- The role will work with peers supporting the other five zones to share best practices and to ensure consistency across the zones.
As a Financial Analyst you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analyzes past and present financial data of organization and estimates future revenues and expenditures, applying principles of finance.
- Typical Functions: Runs and documents financial analysis projects. Aids organization with financial functions, such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control. Evaluates and analyzes capital expenditures, depreciation, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, financial statements, etc.
- Analyzes records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred to project future revenues and expenses.
- Documents revenues and expenditures expected and submits to management.
- Develops financial accounting concepts for financial planning and control.
- Assists in preparation of special studies, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Advises management on matters, such as effective use of resources and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Interprets budgets to management. Conducts and may lead audits.
- May assist in financial analysis of legislative projects to develop capital improvement budget.
- May act as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- May assist business partners in developing budget and efficient use of funds.
- May provide functional and technical direction to other staff members.
- 3-6 years’ experience.
As a Financial Analyst with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Financial Analyst Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: financial analysis, budgeting, reporting, variances, trends, financial plans, journal entried, assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting, taxes, consolidation, cost control, and project control
Use Statistical Method