AWS Cloud Architect- REMOTE
We are looking for an AWS Cloud Architect. We are looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills to lead data migration.
- Completely remote
- $401k with company match.
- Company provided pension plan
- Family medical and dental care coverage
- Generous vacation and paid holidays.
- Sick Days.
- NO TRAVEL
- Continually improve DevOps processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- Deploy automation solutions in a public cloud environment such as AWS.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Strong knowledge on AWS.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of data migration as well as applying it.
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Christopher Gyedu at (646)-863-75674 or URL blocked - click to apply
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at URL blocked - click to apply. Please see URL blocked - click to apply for more information.
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
This estimation is based on Job title, Industry, Location and Skills
Avg. Yearly Salary
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: CG52019
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.