SitelogIQ is a rapidly growing energy and facility services company. We provide planning, design, and management solutions for organizations who want efficient and sustainable building environments that are healthier and safer for their occupants. We partner with clients in K-12, higher education, government, healthcare, multifamily housing, and industry to optimize energy efficiency, improve indoor air quality, address lighting, and improve the customer experience. With offices across the country, it’s rewarding to make a difference in the communities where our teammates live and work. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Working remotely out of North Dakota, our Facility Analyst will serve as the technical resource to our development engineers, architects, and operations teams. Through facility assessments, the role will determine the existing condition, performance and deficiencies of building systems and assets to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and operational performance.
Facility Analyst Responsibilities
- Conducts surveys of customer facilities and assesses the current condition, operational performance and deficiencies of the building systems and infrastructure. This includes HVAC Systems, Plumbing Systems, Electrical Systems, Life Safety and Security Systems, Interior Finishes, Building Envelope Systems, Grounds and Site, etc.
- Performs on-site information gathering, testing, and technical measurements such as indoor air quality testing, light level, and acoustic measurements, as well as data logging of mechanical equipment and indoor environments
- Develops various marked-up floor plans that illustrate existing conditions, such as CO2, light levels, and acoustic measurements
- Utility data entry to create facilities energy use index
- Develops PowerPoint slides for the development team illustrating facility issues and opportunities for improvements
- Meets regularly with the project development team to review development progress and schedules to insure delivery of customer reports
- Provide technical support to the operations team assisting with the implementation and commissioning of controls projects
Facility Analyst Qualifications
- Technical College degree or equivalent experience
- Committed team player willing to plug in where needed
More About SitelogIQ
At SitelogIQ, we’re focused on creating a great environment for our team first so that it is more energizing and rewarding to focus on creating a great experience for our customers. That’s what we call a win-win.
Through our core values and behaviors, we’ve built a strong company foundation. We support innovation and excel at delivering above expectations. We embrace flexibility, don’t settle for mediocrity or complacency, and reward tenacity and results. We support high-performing people and are energized by each other. Whether at the job site, in the office, or enjoying an event, we have assembled a best-in-class team who knows how to drive measurable results through meaningful work and have a great time together.
If you’re energetic and want to be a part of a high-performing team, we should talk.
SitelogIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Data Entry
- Electrical Installation Work
- Floor Planning
- Infrastructure Management