We're assisting a local Birmingham organization in their search for a Project Manager!
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with experience managing the implementation of client projects, client on-boarding, business process improvement, and development product management.
Looking for creative project managers who are passionate and continuously strive to provide outstanding solutions to both their clients and their customers.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Minimal travel required.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- PMP certification a plus.
- Strong educational background.
- Project Management experience in information technology sector, banking &/or healthcare.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with the ability to solve complex issues.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Attention To Detail