The Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) Sales Manager will develop and manage ADT sales to the Doosan Heavy Equipment dealer network, and facilitate and maximize market share throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Role & Responsibility
- Develop and manage the ADT sales plan to dealers annually.
- Manage day-to-day interest, plans and goals of the Company to meet or exceed the needs of the customer.
- Develop and maintain dealer ADT capabilities to deliver a quality experiences to customers.
- Develop a relationship with the dealer organization and customers to obtain mutual trust and respect to be able to influence the course of action of the dealer to the mutual benefit of the Company and the dealer.
- Communicate the needs of the customers and dealers to the appropriate department within the Company who are responsible for follow-up action.
- Attain market share goals through product sales.
- Market and sell all available products.
- Develop annual ADT marketing and sales plans that maximize on the market potential and realization of these plans.
Dealer and Customer Training
- Develop and conduct dealer and customer training & promotion.
- Conduct/facilitate sales training schools (Doosan and competitive).
- Ride with dealer sales specialists, orientating them on ADT sales best practices and assist in securing retails.
Dealer Communication and Accountability
- Hold quarterly Sales/Action Plan meetings with targeted dealers.
- Present market share data and competitive trends.
- Review sales data and dealer action plans quarterly with dealer principal.
- Display assertive implementation of Action Plan items.
- ADT product knowledge
- Strong financial acumen
- Strategy planning experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good time management and organization skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Experience: 10>15 years, at least 10 years of sales management & commercial marketing experience required
- Travel: >80%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call Phone number blocked - click to apply. The Company’s Georgia hiring location is Suwanee.