Position Description: Provide overall leadership of Self-Perform Operations (SPO) and hourly trade staff. Develop and promote operational excellence while supporting projects and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited and credentialed degree program and 10 years of Building Construction experience or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Thorough understanding of Commercial Construction industry and participating markets
- In-depth knowledge of Self-Perform Operations (SPO) unit specific scopes of work and trades
- Drive to learn, take on additional responsibilities, and build teams
- Leadership and ability to establish and execute course or plan
- Management experience
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Active participation in construction industry professional organizations
Physical Demands: Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside wear conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud.
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities/ sexual orientation / gender identity. VEVRAA Federal Contractor