Job Title:- Senior AWS Cloud Security Engineer
Location:- Englewood, CO 80112, USA
Duration:- Fulltime/Permanent role
Job Code:- 1026176
- The Senior AWS Cloud Security Engineer will work closely with the Cloud Security Architects for cloud design and is responsible for engineering and deployment of secure, complex AWS cloud environments and infrastructure.
- Members of this team are also known as subject matter experts in networking, storage, compute, capacity and operating systems with capabilities to resolve complex infrastructure issues.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Provision/de-provision secure AWS resources
- Assess, monitor, and maintain secure AWS resources
- Template creation and maintenance
- Identify, track, and help remediate vulnerabilities and other security concerns.
- Review and provide system security requirements/guidance on new initiatives, applications, systems, and services.
Participate in incident response activities.
- On-call responsibilities (rotational).LI-NH1
- A successful Senior AWS Security Cloud Engineer will have:
- A 4-year college degree in Computer Science / Information Technology, and 5+ years in an IT role or 2 years in an IT Security role, or the appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Required: Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, and security concerns within a TCP/IP environment.
- Required: An understanding of dynamic routing protocols and static routing; an understanding of common vulnerabilities associated with operating systems and applications.
- Required: Minimum of 3 years of experience with the AWS environment, including building, automating provisioning/de-provisioning, and managing complex AWS cloud environments
Required: WAF, proxy, integrity monitoring, and IDS experience
- Preferred: Certifications such as CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, Sec+, AWS Solutions Architect, or AWS Security Specialty
- Preferred: Experience with ServiceNow (currently using London)
Architect-level proficiency in AWS ecosystem or similar experience is required:
- Compute (EC2, ECS, Lambda)
- Storage (S3, Redshift)
- Networking (VPC, WAF)
- Security/Auth/Auditing (IAM, CloudTrail)
- Monitoring (CloudWatch)
- Guard Duty, Guardrails
- Experience in Terraform, Cloud Formation, or other IaC tools
- Container Orchestration tools (Kubernetes (preferred) Docker, etc.)
- Gitlab, Python, Java
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 134632
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile