IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Data Analytics Manager
(US Data Integrity; Parsippany, NJ)
Overview of Team:
The US Data Integrity team comprises over 50 employees across multiple geographies. Our team enhances the value of IQVIA’s syndicated offerings by serving as a trusted partner to our clients. We provide expertise, timely insights & solutions, enabling clients to appropriately use our data to formulate better business decisions.
Overview of Role:
Based in our IQVIA office in Parsippany, NJ, the successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing & responding to queries raised by clients who purchase one or more of IQVIA’s syndicated prescription and/or sales data offerings (e.g. NPA, Xponent, DDD, NSP, WSP, FIA/LAAD etc.). The candidate will also be responsible for completing & presenting complex data analysis/validation to internal key decision makers & external clients, leveraging their experience to provide custom data solutions.
- Analyzes & responds to complex queries raised by clients using in-depth understanding of the client and IQVIA syndicated offerings (data), ensuring a comprehensive and timely response via remote client access
- Provides additional insight and interpretation of the data to enable appropriate resolution of business questions and/or issues, identifies customized solutions
- Coordinates and manages online meetings and discussions (both internally & externally) related to project work/data analytics
- Independently completes quantitative analysis and research to gain more in-depth understanding of trends
- Runs standard queries for data extraction
- Utilizes various systems/tools to work through issue identification and follow the standard escalation process through resolution
- Provides formal and written communications both internally and externally regarding issue status and resolution
- Verifies data for accuracy and completeness
- Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures or to resolve routine issues
- May manipulate and transform data to optimize analyses
- May construct additional reports or tools to assist in analysis
- Identifies ways to improve and streamline business operations, driving process improvements aligned with desired customer outcomes
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Life Sciences, or related field(s)
- Experience using Microsoft software tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access)
- Knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the marketplace
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of the business
- Minimum 3-5 years experience with data analysis
- Experience working with patient data, claims data, and FIA/LAAD a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus, but not required
- Requires analytical thinking and effective time management skills
- Ability to clearly summarize complex data analysis & present results to clients (Manager level & above)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Works effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at URL blocked - click to apply to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Process Improvements (Business)