Marketing Business Partner, North America
Location: Remote, Office-Based or Hybrid Role
Impellam Group is a leading global talent acquisition and managed workforce solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. We are looking for a high performing Marketing Business Partner to help deliver strong results to our North American businesses in this newly created role.
The selected candidate will grow and elevate the Impellam brands and their presence in North America (NAM) by delivering the global brand marketing strategy, with a focus on our STEM businesses in the region. Will work with the wider marketing team in collective brand awareness raising activities and target audience development to drive revenues and expand our customer base. Will support the sales teams with marketing and lead generation activities, preparation and delivery of bids and presentations, and delivery of recruitment marketing activity. Will own the candidate acquisition strategy, using organic and external sources for candidate pipeline building across our target audience and disciplines.
The NAM Marketing Business Partner is responsible for planning, organizing and executing marketing programs that generate new business and advance existing customer opportunities for the sales and account management teams within specific targeted accounts and contacts. The selected candidate will act as a liaison among marketing, regional leadership, account management and sales to develop 1:1 and 1:few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
This person will lead and build marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. As such, the North American Business Partner has full responsibility for the development and execution of the marketing plan for Impellam businesses within North America, with support from the SVP of Marketing and other global brand leaders.
Requirements for this exciting role include:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or comparable education/experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a B2B demand generation, ABM or field marketing role.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation and channel experience with a B2B organization.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Digital marketing skills, including experience with CMS and website tools and high-level understanding of SEO and SEM.
- Understanding of how content is created, managed and optimized, and how to lead a thought-leadership driven marketing strategy.
- Experience preparing sales collateral and working with external suppliers to do the same, from the preparation of the creative brief through to the delivery of the final product.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills, along with exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using marketing (email) automation and Salesforce a plus.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Experience in staff or human capital industry a strong plus; recruitment marketing/employer branding expertise a definite advantage.
This is a role that can be remote-based (home office), office-based (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Pasadena, Seattle or Washington, DC) or hybrid.
Travel (regional and global) might be required. To be considered for this exciting opportunity offering competitive compensation, benefits and an opportunity to grow with a world-class human capital firm
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Integrated Marketing Communications