To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA 94608
- Clara Cresswell
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Donor Scheduling Coordinator
Kelly Scientific Resources • Oakland, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Donor Scheduling Coordinator Job Purpose As a key member of the Donor Experience team, the Donor Scheduling Coordinator serves as the first line ‘client’ service representative of the company and fulfills a variety of roles within the team to provide continuity of care for the donors. Responsibilities involve coordinating and executing donor relations activities including providing stellar services when interfacing with the donors in-person and over the phone to establish appointments, donor scheduling that may require problem-solving in real time, ongoing communications with the donor community, tracking of donor activity, donor recognition and advancing process improvements to benefit donor care. Reporting to the Nursing Director, Clinical Operations, the Donor Scheduling Coordinator will provide professional services in a manner consistent with the mission and values of the Company. You are passionate about donor relations and donor care, dedicated to ensuring the process of the donation from scheduling to welcoming donors on-site is a meaningful, positive experience for the donors. This role supports the recruitment of donors, donation screening and facilitates seamless scheduling processes by helping to ensure that donor visits are scheduled with the utmost efficiency for the donors and the donor center. Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively schedule and coordinate donor appointments. Analyze and determine the best available resources to utilize based on the donor needs, work schedules, donor cancellations and/or unscheduled donor visits (drop-ins).
- Conduct ‘prep’ activities for the donor center including the compilation of donor data and/or documentation.
- Communicate clearly with donors regarding the scheduling of dates/times for visits and other changes that may occur in scheduling.
- Build relationships with donors by phone or in-person to further donor relations engagement. Respond to donor inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Accompany the Marketing and Donor Recruitment team to recruitment events on an ad hoc basis in support of donor recruitment efforts; maintain a professional and welcoming demeanor at these events as a Company representative.
- Keep the donor center staff informed of up-to-date donor scheduling, scheduling volume and/or any scheduling challenges to ensure donor visits run smoothly.
- Coordinate and sync work schedules with the donor schedule to accommodate changes in scheduling and to ensure coverage.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of donor relations information in the electronic donor database system. Run reports as necessary and maintain the confidentiality of all donor data and information.
- Contact donors via phone and/or email to proactively communicate out reminders of upcoming appointments or eligibility status.
- Proactively identify potential opportunities to improve donor activities and processes.
- Track donor recognition information and coordinate logistical activities for donor recognition events. Participate in the development of donor recognition strategies.
- Support the development, review, and implementation of donor lists used for targeted communications working closely with the Marketing and Donor Recruitment team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Associate Degree in Healthcare, or equivalent 3 years of experience in coordinating and scheduling donors or patients in a medical or clinical environment.
- Minimum of 2 years of scheduling experience or prior medical experience as a scheduler in a hospital or clinic with scheduling complexities and familiarity with Electronic Health Records. Familiarity with donor center operations is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport and maintain positive donor relationships by demonstrating diplomacy, discretion and customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities enhanced by strong organizational, time management and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience working in a donor or patient sensitive environment is preferred.
- Advanced administrative skills including proficiency using technology, software, and databases. Proficiency in Google Suite is a plus.
- Ability to question and not always be satisfied with the status quo.
- Willingness to learn and assume new responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and listening skills. Ability to establish good working relationships with a variety of professional, technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to think outside of the box. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and independent work ethic.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.