To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20170
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AP Specialist II
Ironbow • Herndon, VA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Iron Bow Technologies Corporate Accounting Department in Herndon, VA is searching for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Responsible for review, validation and data entry of supplier invoices into accounts payable system.
- Research and resolve invoice price variances which may result during three-way match process.
- Research and resolve supplier inquiries including (but not limited to), invoice amount discrepancies, payment terms and invoice status.
- Maintain supplier files and accounts payable records.
- Process employee reimbursement reports and respond to employee inquiries as necessary.
- Responsible for check matching and filing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet the deadlines.
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills, including Microsoft Office, especially Excel preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with suppliers, co-workers, peers and management.
- Ability to balance a large volume of workload.
- Ability to prioritize requirements and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma, associate degree a plus.
- 5-6 years of accounts payable or 1-3 years general accounting experience.
- Experience working with Government Contract regulations (FAR / CAS) a plus.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.