To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagle, ID 83616
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. • Eagle, ID
Posted 2 months ago
National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
- Manages and leads an outside sales team of 5 plus 3 operational employees and a number of seasonal photographers for the territory. Managing includes the hiring, training and discipline of all territory employees to provide a professional work environment and quality sales and service & photo coverage throughout the territory. Ensures the clear understanding by territory employees of company policies, pricing, packaging, sales strategies, and service objectives.
- Drive sales by coaching and mentoring sales to meet new business requirements and maintain current customers at 96% retention rates.
- Works with RDS on succession planning and development for the territory. Recommends need for additions and requests assistance of RDS in recruiting, evaluating, and hiring to assure concurrence with company recruiting and hiring policies.
- Maintains an office which serves as a base of operations for conducting the business of the territory.
- Maintains sales and financial reports, records, supplies, and files for efficient operation.
- Participates in all company-sponsored sales and product seminars to achieve a thorough understanding of all LNSS product lines, services, support materials, sales and marketing strategies.
- Develops a comprehensive sales plan and specific performance goals for all sales personnel. Reviews and monitors actual performance versus established goals on a quarterly basis. Actively manages to the Lifetouch Sales Imperatives. Manages 25-50 school accounts directly.
- With Photo Manager, actively manages Photo Quality, participation in photo contests and oversees management of photo budget.
- Prepares, along with the RDS, an annual territory budget plan. Following preparation of the annual budget plan, the manager assumes the responsibility to ensure the planned sales objectives are met and the operations expenses are in accord with the established territory budget.
- Analyzes pricing guidelines and strategies for all programs offered in the territory to maximize profitability. The manager is urged to recommend effective pricing and packaging concepts to LNSS Marketing Department.
- Maintains a high level of visibility and accessibility to the customer by attending school conventions and ensuring sales personnel make frequent visits to schools. Responsible for the resolution with the customer of any conflicts that may arise in the manager's territory regarding pricing, packaging, merchandising, or contractual misunderstanding.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years of proven outside sales experience
- Experience with managing a seasonal business
- Prior Sales management experience - leading a team of field sales reps
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically