To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Manager, Revenue Management
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
***This position can be located either in Memphis, TN or Dallas, TX***
Our Global Revenue Management team is responsible for predicting consumer demand and optimizing hotel inventory and price availability. The ultimate goal of our team is to maximize our company's revenue growth by selling the right products to the right customer at the right time for the right price.
What will I be doing?
You will primarily perform revenue management activities for a variety of hotels in order to drive company initiatives to improve franchise hotel market share, RevPAR, and profitability. You will also have the opportunity to work with the Regional Directors of Revenue Management (RDRMs) and Senior Directors of Revenue Management, to execute and improve processes that affect performance and achieve company goals while providing support for ad hoc revenue management projects and reporting.
- Participate in analysis and Pace/Position for the RDRM hotels; engage in the process of answering hotel questions.
- Lead program audits and assist in the preparation of training materials designed to educate brand teams to effectively achieve revenue goals.
- Deftly utilize Hilton systems, reports and tools to monitor, evaluate, and implement improved selling strategies in all distribution channels.
- Manage activities such as hotel revenue management reviews, wish/walk activities, educational webinars and training for hotels, collaborating with either the Revenue Managers or by the (RDRMs).
- Improve process weaknesses, develop solutions, gain support for proposed solutions and implement to achieve desired outcome.
We are seeking problem solvers who are passionate about growing revenue in a dynamic industry and who love to combine their business insight with innovative technology. We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Familiarity with revenue management, standard methodologies, current industry trends, and innovative activities within the hospitality industry
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks that achieve targeted results
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels of internal and external partners
- Excellent analytical skills and experience resolving day to day business challenges
- Self-starter, very organized, extremely detailed and bold at times, willing to take ownership of responsibilities, and possess a high level of positive energy and aim to motivate others
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of professional experience, with three (3) of those years being in a hotel (focus service, full service, revenue management, operations, sales etc.)
- Three (3) years of revenue management experience
- Knowledgeable in hotel revenue management and proven collaboration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience, with four (4) years of cross-functional hotel experience (focus service, full service, revenue management, operations, sales etc.)
- Four (4) years of experience using revenue management database systems and tools, automated systems, and software programs
- Two (2) years of management experience
- Cross brand or product line experience
- Adaptable experience with travel industry reservation and hotel property management systems
- Strong experience in hospitality and inventory control
- Spanish language skills
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!