JAMS Program Integrator
Huntsville/Redstone Arsenal, AL
ERC is a servant-leader oriented company with approximately 1,800 employees and multiple contracts across the US. We believe that our culture has a direct influence on the job satisfaction of our employees and is reflected in the outstanding quality of service received by our customers.
In your role as a Program Integrator, you will serve as the direct contact between the government and outside customers as an integral part of a test team. You will support the JAMS IPT by monitoring cost, schedule, and performance of all Launchers, JAMS Test Sets, and other Missile support activities at RTC. Ensure regular communication between Customers and all members of the test team, including Account Management, Test Coordinators, and Test Engineers. Support the definition of test requirements with the customer and test team and monitor the requirements for additions throughout testing. Support the scheduling of coordinating meetings, to include Hazard Analysis Working Groups, Test Readiness Reviews, and regular customer status meetings. Act as the primary point of contact to the customer and test team for status on execution across test divisions and directorates for assigned projects. Monitor Division test schedules and identify conflicts. Elevate risks and issues to the JTMO and Account Management and enter weekly project status reports in SharePoint for use in the RTC Situation Report. Assist in corrective actions when necessary for issues related to cost, schedule, performance, or deliverable timeliness. Monitor and report on performance against plans to ensure cost objectives are not exceeded. Report, analyze, and interpret financial data derived from multiple sources.
What you’ll do all day:
You will love this job if you:
- Monitor project funding, allocations, and expenses
- Draft cost proposals and DD1144
- Monitor test schedules and milestones
- Work with multiple test directorates and divisions
- Attend customer meetings
- Use customer provided business tools ADSS, PMM, CET, VDLS, PRO3, and SharePoint
- Ensure Safety Documents (NEPA, HRPP, OPSEC, TRR, TSRA) and Test Plans/Reports are completed and filed in appropriate project files
- Responsible for project setup, monitoring, maintenance, and termination
- Have a strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Are a self-starter and require little oversight to complete given tasks
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- Love working with diverse groups of individuals, including engineers and technicians
Minimum requirements for this position:
- Are good at communicating with people
- Bachelor’s degree (Project Management, Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration) and two to four years of related experience (technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation, budget development, and/or government project administration)
- Exposure and experience with HELLFIRE missile testing environment
Desired skills and experience for this position:
What we offer:
- Must be extremely proficient in all Microsoft Office software, including Project
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Government security clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
- Competitive salaries.
- Continuing education assistance.
- Professional development allotment.
- Multiple healthcare benefit packages.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Paid time off (PTO) along with federally recognized holiday schedule.