PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in Marietta, OH.Responsibilities:
- Follows all safety procedures and performs all duties using required safety equipment according to company policies and practices.
- Reviews work order for product specifications and requirements.
- Visually inspects components and completed units during assembly for quality and accuracy.
- Selects & assembles parts and assemblies together in proper sequence by drilling holes, adding rivets, screws, braces, tape, etc. to meet specifications.
- Selects appropriate sub-assemblies or component parts and installs in the unit according to design specifications.
- Applies wiring harnesses, sensors, and other electrical components in cabinet as per specifications.
- Uses a wide range of hand tools, drill, rivet gun, saw, hy-pot tester, hacksaw, and drill press.
- Completes assembly processes to finish the unit in specified sequence.
- Ensures that completed unit meets specified quality standards prior to moving unit to the next workstation.
- Operator must be able to foam completed cabinets according to engineering specifications.
- Cleans immediate work area on a daily schedule.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
- Requires high school diploma or GED. Beginner Computer skills or wiliness to learn.
- 1-2 year manufacturing experience with demonstrated product assembly.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 35 pounds. Preferred Qualifications:
- Ability to read, interpret and follow wiring diagrams and blueprints as shown in SOE.
- Ability to read and differentiate part numbers, labels and work instructions.
- Standing, bending, reaching and handling bulky parts is common to the job.
- Preferred manufacturing experience
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Assembler $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
- Construction Toolkits
- Electrical Diagrams
- Personal Protective Equipment