What You Can Expect:
Are you an event planner at heart? Do you spend hours on Pinterest coming up with ideas?
Now hiring creative minds just like YOU!
Our activity associates have the opportunity to bring excitement into the lives of our residents on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to socialize with our residents while getting to know their interests, and elevating their living through engaging activities. It’s not just bingo here! We want our residents to continue living life to the fullest. That includes karaoke, happy hour (you read that right), baking, traveling, themed dinners, and more. The team at Trilogy has even worked hard to make several dreams come true: URL blocked - click to apply
Trilogy offers a vibrant living community were family comes to live and work. We’re looking for an energetic and creative activities associate like YOU to join our team.
What’s in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, and gas
- FREE health insurance option!
What you’ll be doing:
- Growing your career with our help!
- Assist with the organizing, planning and enjoyment of activities that enhance the lives of our residents.
- Lead wellness activities that inspire spiritual, cognitive, social, physical and creative expressions.
- Promote and communicate activities and events to residents, families and sometimes the whole community!
- Passionately motivate and serve all residents of varying cognitive and physical abilities.
Blair Ridge Health CampusText One Of Our Recruiters:
Melody (317) 563-0934What We're Looking For:
Life At Trilogy:
- Individuals with flexible schedules. Resident living goes beyond Monday through Friday, 9 to 5. They’re living life to the fullest!
- Social butterflies that enjoy a team environment
- Valid driver’s license to transport residents.
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Certified Nursing Assistant